Cunninghame Furniture Recycling Company
Charity registered in Scotland SC041863
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- 25 HRS OVER 5 DAYS MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- EITHER 0900-1430 (WITH 30MIN BREAK) OR 1130- 1700 (WITH 30MIN BREAK)
- Salary (£/hr)
- 16-20 £6.56 21-22 £8.36 23+ £8.91
Media & Communications
• Assist in processing of incoming webforms and e-mails in relation to donations, gift aid & general enquiries and to assist with facebook & social media enquiries from potential furniture donors,
• To assist on data entry from webform to our EPOS system, select a suitable collection date from those provided by user and send a text message to user confirming collection date.
• Emailing donators a link to the online Gift Aid declaration form
• Ensure excellent standards of service towards customers, donors, partners and all external agencies.
• Promote CFRC’s corporate image and responsibility in all dealings with customers and partners whether on the phone, social media or online
• Attend such training courses as may be determined by the Operations Manager
GOOD COMMUNICATOR, COMPUTER LITERATE WITH EXPERIANCE IN THE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA (FACEBOOK)
Additional informationNo job description can cover every issue which may arise within the post at various times and the post holder is expected to carry out other duties from time to time which are broadly consistent with those in this document.
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membership