Clackmannanshire Citizens Advice Bureau
Charity registered in Scotland SC001839
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- 25 hrs over 5 days
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £6.56-£8.91 depending on age
- Cover reception duties as required by acting as the first point of contact for the Bureau, in person or by telephone.
- With the support of the Session Supervisor, implement client triage procedures, handle incoming/outgoing mail, manage appointments & update the project calendar.
- Maintain CAB Useful Numbers database and add new, relevant contacts. Ensure staff are aware of the database and use it actively.
The successful candidate will also offer administration support to other staff within the Bureau, to include:
- Recording and updating financial records.
- Assisting the Volunteer Development Coordinator with the design and distribution of training materials.
- Researching and circulating training, conference and development opportunities suitable for staff and volunteers
- Taking turn to attend and take minutes of volunteer meetings, circulate minutes to all volunteers, Managing Director and Volunteer Development Co-ordinator.
- Report directly to the General Services Manager/Session Supervisor
- Carry out other tasks which may be within the scope of this post
- Demonstrate commitment to the aims and policies of the CAB service
- Abide by health and safety guidelines sharing responsibility for her/his own safety and that of colleagues
- Provide other assistance as instructed and relevant to the role.
- Attend any training that the General Service Manager considers suitable
- Good standard of general education
- Experience in using Microsoft Office software
- Experience in office systems and procedures would be an advantage
- Good spoken & written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational & good time management skills
- Ability to work in a busy office environment
- Ability to follow instructions and use initiative as appropriate
- Honest and trustworthy
- Respect for confidential information
- Commitment to team working
- Commitment to equal opportunities policies
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software and related packages
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organisational requirements
- Willingness to undertake training identified in collaboration with the Volunteer Development Coordinator/General Services Manager