Aims & objectivesTo encourage participation of the elderly residents of Cambuslang, in educational and health related Adult Education classes.
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- hours between 9-4.30 Monday to Friday
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Core days between above hours
- Salary (£/hr)
• Provide a high level of internal and external customer service at all times.
• Undertake other general duties as may be required which are consistent with the duties and responsibilities of the posts
• Establish a rapport with clients to establish and understand their individual needs to optimise their LEAP experience
• Handle enquiries professionally.
• Liaise effectively with colleagues to exchange information and provide support when required.
• Maintain the principle of confidentiality, data protection and equal opportunity in all aspects of the work.
• Attend meetings with Line manager, Staff members and volunteers when required.
• Provide efficient administrative support inputting timely and accurate data onto Information Systems including databases.
• Undertake office reception and administration duties, ensuring a professional and courteous manner is always adhered to.
• Undertake general office duties in a timely manner, including dealing with the post, and e-mail; photocopying and collating papers and mailings; printing documents
• Prepare documents, letter, forms etc using IT packages ensuring effective communication in line with LEAP’s ethos and standard media forms.
• Assist with the production of publicity and promotional materials, including leaflets, newsletters and the annual reports.
• Ensure compliance with LEAP’s policies and procedures including the areas of finance, health and safety and employment.
• Perform any other duties as required by LEAP.
You will have good communication, organisational and IT skills. You will have an ability to deal calmly, sensitively and appropriately with our clients is essential to the role. A professional approach towards colleagues, volunteers and service users, mindful of confidentiality and anti-discriminatory practices is required.
Required - can start subject to a successful Disclosure/PVG scheme membershipEnquire/Apply