How leading is like child play
Social Enterprise Academy
- Thursday 16 June
- Time slot
This event took place 21 days ago
07872 874 234
- Leadership Learning & development
- Overall aim
- Identify what makes a good leader in the sector right now
- Explore and better understand the different roles people play in achieving a vision
- Share and discuss how to develop key leadership skills - in yourself and those around you
An interactive workshop where participants will take part in an experiential learning activity which explores communication, delegation, relationships and the roles we each play in achieving a vision.
Participants will have an opportunity to discuss the challenges in leading highly engaged and effective teams and organisations and come away with some clear actions.
Suitable for participants at all levels and any role as it will explore different contexts and perspectives for shared learning and understanding.
- Who was the event aimed at?
- Who spoke at this event?
- Claire Wilson - Head of Global Learning Lab