No code for digital: lessons from our Civtech6 journey
Citizens Advice Scotland Network
- Thursday 16 June
- Time slot
This event took place over 1 year ago
0131 550 1000
- Digital Evaluation & impact Funding & fundraising
- Overall aim
- Increase awareness of the opportunities for "No-Code" use across the voluntary sector
- Increase awareness of and enable feedback from the voluntary sector to Civtech Scotland on the Civtech process.
- CAS to outline how the no-code solutions it is progressing this year with SIDE Labs could be beneficial for other voluntary sector partners.
CAS will be sharing lessons from our Civtech6 journey with other voluntary partners, outlining how a "no-code" approach offers the opportunity for creating a Scotland inventory of common digital answers to common problems for all sectors, streamlining procurement to ensure best value. Doing things once and well and keeping an inventory, which could enable others funds to be invested in further innovation and growth and solutions to problems already identified for charities.
- Who was the event aimed at?
- Who spoke at this event?
- George Eckton - CAS
Jane Adams - Perth CAB
Barbara Mills - Deputy Programme Director, CivTech
Andy Bell - SIDE Labs