Breaking down barriers - creating changemakers in Scotland's care system
Staf ( Scottish Throughcare & Aftercare Forum)
- Thursday 16 June
- Time slot
This event took place 8 months ago
0141 465 7511
- Evaluation & impact Leadership Families and communities
- Overall aim
- To share learning on co-designed services
- To share reflections on Staf's systemic review of embedding a trauma-informed organisational culture and lessons learned
- Amplify the voice of Care and Justice experienced people
- Present Staf's future plans for creating changemakers in Scotland's care system
- Provide the opportunity for funders and the voluntary sector to feedback and join us on our changemaking journey
We know that change comes about when people designing a service and those using the service come together. In this critical period in time as we #buildbackbetter in Scotland's Care system, Staf has worked closely with young people who have experience of the Care system and the Workforce that supports them. We will showcase our learning from the past 21 years and call for the voluntary sector and funders to engage with our future plans.
- Who was the event aimed at?
- Who spoke at this event?
- Jo Derrick, CEO
Ruth Kerracher, Youth Justice Participation Lead
Katrina Gallagher, Project Worker (care experienced community)
Gary Brown, National Leadership Network Development Co-ordinator
Sign up for our Events & Training bulletin
If you would like to receive regular updates on events we run, please enter your details below: