Murton Trust For Education and the Environment
Charity registered in Scotland SC031554
Aims & objectivesNot supplied
- Job number
- Time of attendance
- Work over 7 days, between 9am - 5pm. We try to give 2 consecutive days off per week.
- No of references
- Hours (per week)
- Not supplied
- Salary (£/hr)
- £5.56 - £8.91 per hour depending on age
Serving the public:
• Dealing with the public in a polite and helpful manner.
• Taking money and processing transactions through the till.
• Communicating orders clearly to the cook.
• Serving meals, bakes and hot and cold drinks.
• Cleaning tables, disposing of waste and loading the dishwasher.
• Helping the cook prepare food and cakes first thing in the morning and at busy times.
• Helping occasionally with the preparation of food for group bookings.
• Understanding all safety procedures relating to tearoom.
• Following opening and closing routines in the tearoom ensuring our standards are met.
• Cleaning the tearoom at the end of each day.
• Ensuring shop display is kept tidy.
Be friendly and approachable• Have knowledge of food hygiene procedures and how to handle food safely.
Be willing to complete basic food hygiene course
Be positive when working in a busy environment
Be willing and able to learn safe working practices and health and safety legislation.
Be willing and able to learn all safety procedures relating to fire and security
Have good personal hygiene
Be willing to work with all team members.