As a member of the SCVO Credit Union you are cordially invited to our Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 27th February 2018 at the Mansfield Traquair Centre, Edinburgh.
- 5.00pm - Refreshments and nibbles
- 5.30pm - AGM
If you are able to attend or wish to tender your apologies please let us know on 0131 474 8003 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The meeting will include elections to the Board of Directors, the Credit Committee, and the Supervisory Committee.
If you are interested in knowing more about joining the Board or a Committee then please do get in touch. Nominations must be seconded by another member and forms are available on request.
Also enclosed is a copy of the agenda for the AGM.
We hope to see you on 27th February 2018
Order of business
- Ascertainment that a quorum is present.
- Reading and approval of last set of AGM minutes.
- Report of the Board of Directors
- Report of the Treasurer, including Auditor Report and consideration of Accounts and Proposal for Dividend Payment
- Report of the Credit Committee
- Report of the Supervisory Committee
- Appointment of Auditors
- Election of Directors
- Election of Credit Committee
- Election of Supervisory Committee
Motion 1 - Credit Union Model Rules
The credit union have become aware that no formal registration has taken place in adopting the 2012 ABCUL Credit Union Model Rules. Therefore in order to bring the Credit Union rules up-to-date we formally propose this motion
“That this Annual General Meeting of the members of SCVO Credit Union Ltd hereby resolves to re- adopt the 2012 ABCUL Model Rules as in their entirety”.
Motion 2 - Common Bond Extension
Extending our bond under the above objectives will allow the credit union to reach the wider Scottish charitable sector and retain our SCVO foundations”.
Admission to membership of the Credit Union is restricted to:
- An individual who is employed by the Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO) or the SCVO credit union.
- An individual who is a member of the following bona fide organisation;
- Members of all management and sub-committees of SCVO.
- Volunteers and Trustees with a written agreement with SCVO.
- Volunteers, Trustees and employees of those organisations who meet the membership criteria to join the SCVO.
- An individual who is a member of the same household as, and is a relative of, an individual who is a member of the credit and falls directly within the common bond specified above.
- Any other Business
Last modified on 22 January 2020