Good governance webinar - Are you a climate confident trustee?
Starts5th May 2021 16:30Ends5th May 2021 17:30ContactCost
The SCVO Trustees Network in partnership with Aberdeen Standard Capital presents a series of good governance webinars where you can hear from experts and share your own learning and experience to ensure a sustainable future for your organisation.
Charities and voluntary organisations exist to create a better world, and as we look ahead to COP 26 and the climate conference in Glasgow in November, there’s no better time for trustees to consider their organisation’s environmental responsibilities.
This webinar will focus on why trustees should look strategically at climate change and share some practical pointers on how to get started. Topics covered will include:
- How COVID recovery and climate action go hand-in-hand
- How to form a net zero plan
- Meetings, online or face-to-face
- Charity finance and investments
- Campaigning and networking
- Where to access funding for environmental sustainability
Questions can be submitted in advance and during the webinar.
- Who is this event aimed at?
This session is aimed at trustees of charities and voluntary organisations, and anyone interested in good governance.