Funded training opportunities - upskill or reskill with the Open University
Starts21st April 2021 10:00Ends21st April 2021 11:00ContactCost
We are delighted to bring you our webinar in partnership with The Open University on accessible upskilling & reskilling opportunities for individuals and businesses across the length and breadth of Scotland. We will discuss what opportunities are available for you and your networks and how you can easily access them.
The webinar will discuss the variety of new training available from the Open University and SCVO including:
- Access to training up to the value of £5,000
- Fully Funded Microcredentials
- New Skills for Work portal
- Digital Learning with SCVO
Our confirmed panellists are:
- Beth Mukushi, Support Services Change Lead, SCVO
- Michael Hollinger, Development Officer, SCVO
- Diane Cooper, Partnership Manager, The Open University In Scotland
Get Involved: We want to make sure our panellists hear your thoughts and concerns, you can submit a question when you sign up to attend.
- Who is this event aimed at?
This event is aimed at voluntary sector organisations, trustees and anyone who has an interest in the voluntary sector.