We’re asking staff and volunteers from charities, social enterprises, community groups and voluntary organisations who are already sharing their experiences online to start using #NeverMoreNeeded when sharing on social media to enable us to find relevant information.
We’re also asking those who aren’t already telling their story, to start!
You can get involved by sharing your/your organisation’s experience of dealing with the impact of coronavirus using the #NeverMoreNeeded
- Writing a blog – on your own site, on our site, or for TFN
- Creating a Twitter thread on your/your organisation’s account
- Uploading an audio or video diary
- Posting photos of some of the work you are doing
- Encouraging others to take part and share their experiences (see social media assets below).
- If your organisation has a story to tell, you can also contact Third Force News, where the team have been reporting on how the ongoing pandemic and lockdown measures are affecting the sector for months.
Ten top tips for lobbying
For guidance on engaging with local or national politicians to help them understand why your organisation is #NeverMoreNeeded, take a look at our top ten lobbying tips.
Press coverage tips for charities
We recently hosted a webinar with media professionals from Third Force News, BBC Scotland and Edinburgh Dog & Cat Home to discuss the best ways to get charity stories out there – and we’ve pulled together a press coverage Q&A to help your organisation share your impact.
Tips for fundraisers
The Chartered Institute of Fundraising has created online resources to offer practical suggestions on how to keep the supporter experience at the forefront of your fundraising despite the impact of coronavirus.
Are you a confident blogger?
A great blog post should inspire, encourage, motivate and captivate your audience – but it doesn’t have to be difficult! Take a look at our top tips for blogging to get you started.
Top tips for engaging with businesses
For some useful tips on how to get businesses on board with your cause, take a look at our top tips for engaging with businesses.