Trustee Recruitment Cycle: getting the right mix of trustees
- 13:00-14:00, 1st November 2021
0131 474 6168
SCVO is focussing on board recruitment and diversity during Trustees' Week 2021. This webinar will take you through the recently launched Reach Volunteering Trustee Recruitment Cycle to help boards recruit more effectively and inclusively.
Strong boards require trustees with a mix of skills, experience and characteristics. But how do you find the ideal people and get them on board? This session will include:
- defining the mix of skills and attributes you want to recruit for
- how to recruit trustees from diverse backgrounds
- tips on interviewing
- time for attendees to discuss what’s working (or not) for them in their organisations when recruiting trustees
- an opportunity for questions
Join Janet Thorne, CEO of Reach Volunteering, who will guide you through the six stages of the Trustee Recruitment Cycle to help you build the board that your charity needs.
SCVO will also launch a special offer for Trustees Week 2021 where organisations in Scotland can advertise their board vacancy for free on Goodmoves during November and December. Your trustee vacancy will be seen by over 80,000 people who are actively looking to get involved in the sector.
- Who is the event aimed at?
This session is aimed at trustees, senior staff and all decision makers of charities and voluntary organisations