Microsoft training: Microsoft Planner
11:00-12:00, 26 October 2022
This event took place about 1 year ago
0131 474 8000
SCVO have partnered with Microsoft to offer free training sessions for any organisation in the voluntary sector. The training sessions run online every other Wednesday afternoon from 2 – 3pm, starting on Wednesday 16 February.
This course introduces Microsoft Planner. Planner allows teams to work together effortlessly by organizing your projects visually in an easy to use application that works seamlessly across all your devices.
If you attend a free Microsoft training session, you agree to share your contact details with them so that they can administrate the training, including sending a brief followup survey. The sessions are recorded and recordings will be shared with people who attended the session.
- Overall aim
- Learn how to manage your team’s tasks and projects centrally
- Create plans to execute for your team with an easy to read visual layout using Buckets, Cards, and Stacks
- Create detailed cards that can hold additional information to ensure fidelity of each task assigned
- Create a Plan Calendar that team members can subscribe to keep up to date on all their tasks, providing full transparency
- Use automatic email notifications to ensure no tasks go unnoticed
- Seamless integration in Microsoft Teams via Channels including how to assign important plans to a Tab for easy access
This course introduces Microsoft Bookings to help you simplify how you manage and schedule appointments.
- Who was the event aimed at?
Anyone looking to explore the possibilities of using Microsoft Planner to manage their appointments for service users and external partners
Sign up for our Events & Training bulletin
If you would like to receive regular updates on events we run, please enter your details below: