Exciting news: we’ve just deployed the official alpha release of Good HQ, a new feedback platform for charities and good causes in Scotland.It’s here to do three things:
- To help charities and good causes gather feedback about what they’re doing well and how they could improve
- To empower people who want to share their experiences with charities and good causes for the benefit of others
- To make it easier for people who want to get involved to find out what’s happening and what people are saying
We’re now accepting signups from the community, and we would totally love you to join us.
Join us ♥
Charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprises
If you run digital engagement or social media for a Scottish charity, voluntary organisation or social enterprise then we need your help to test the product at scale.
Here’s how to get started:
- Sign up for an account for your organisation (here’s an example)
- Share a link to your page next time you need to gather feedback (e.g. from people who use your services, who attended one of your events, or who gave you money)
We’ll use the feedback that people post to generate community ratings for you, which will be available to anyone who views your page. You’ll be able to post responses to the feedback people leave for you, so that you can show how any points raised have been addressed – or just say thanks when someone takes the time to post a positive comment 🙂
Charity supporters, service users, professionals and others in the community
You brilliant people can sign up too! Once you’re signed up you’ll be able to post feedback about things you’ve involved with, and help us identify the most useful content on the site by voting on what you personally have found most helpful.
We’ve got a long list of exciting features to develop, but it will be user needs that dictate what we do when – so let us know how you get on!