This privacy notice tells you what data we collect and what we use it for, within the Adapt and Thrive Programme and Communities Recovery Fund.
Who we are
The Scottish Council for Voluntary Organisations (SCVO) is a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation. Charity registered in Scotland SC003558. Registered office Mansfield Traquair Centre, 15 Mansfield Place, Edinburgh EH3 6BB.
Information we collect
We collect personal information that you give us when applying for one of the programmes mentioned above.
We collect information about your organisation and the name, address, phone, and email details of the main and second contact. We also record details of our interactions with you – for example, when asking for additional information. These details will be recorded and stored.
How we use your information
We use your data for the following purposes:
- Processing your application. Your application will be made available to the programme partners members.
- Where your application identifies activity that relates to another fund within the Covid-19 emergency funding package, the application may be shared with other relevant Scottish Government departments and/or agencies, including other grant-making bodies as part of the appraisal process.
- Where your application identifies activity that is in an area that falls within the remit of Highlands and Islands Enterprise or the South of Scotland Enterprise agency, your application will be shared with the relevant agency as part of the assessment process.
- If your application is successful, we will publish details of the financial support provided (with the exception of the primary/secondary contact details), and in addition use/publish information in news releases, case studies, publications and other publicity materials in hard copy and on the internet.
- Data may be used for statistical purposes and by the Scottish Government and/or partnership members for performance monitoring and reporting.
- Responding to any queries that you raise with us.
How to contact us
You can contact us at any time by email or phone at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 474 8000.
Your rights over your information
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
You can also ask us to give you a copy of the information and to stop using your information.
To submit a request for your data, please contact us by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided below.
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office online at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or by phone on 0303 123 1113.