Digital inclusion: bringing your organisation with you
11:00-11:45, 24 August 2023
This event took place about 1 month ago
One of the hardest things about making change in an organisation is making sure everyone you need to comes with you.
It's no different for people that are trying to promote and develop digital inclusion in their organisations. Resistance to change is a natural human reaction... but how do we support people to see the benefits? Thinking about how we bring our organisations with us doesn't have to be a lonely task. Let's chat about it!
This webinar is part of a series of bitesize sessions to increase your understanding of and capacity in digital inclusion.
- Overall aim
This webinar will cover:
- How can we encourage buy-in for digital inclusion in our organisation?
- How do we develop positive cultures among staff and volunteers?
- How can we build a case for digital inclusion that appeals to our teams and managers?
Join Digital Inclusion Development Officer Jason Railton for a conversation about how we can support our teams to embrace the benefits of embedding digital inclusion into our services. We all know that senior leadership needs to be convinced, but we can often forget that our frontline staff need to come on the journey with us. We will primarily focus on how we engage with our staff and volunteers and help to myth-bust and change attitudes about digital.
Keep an eye out for our related webinar 'Chatting to leaders about digital inclusion', which will cover how to work with senior leadership on introducing digital inclusion in organisations.
- Who was the event aimed at?
This webinar is aimed at:
- People looking to introduce digital inclusion projects or workstreams to their organisations
- Anyone looking to agitate change in an organisation
- Staff or volunteers passionate about digital inclusion
Sign up for our Events & Training bulletin
If you would like to receive regular updates on events we run, please enter your details below: