Retrospectives: how to quickly identify and learn from mistakes
10:00-11:00, 14 November 2023
This event took place 3 months ago
‘Agile Working’ has become somewhat of a buzz phrase in recent years. We know agile methodology can be used to create adaptable teams that are faster to respond and quicker to adapt to change. Creating teams that learn as they go, enabling organisations to provide the best service they can and adjust to ever-changing dynamics.
But what does agile actually mean, can it be transferred to non-technical teams and organisations, and how do you do that?
- Overall aim
The aim of this session is to support your team to quickly identify what’s working, what’s not and what to do next: people, relationships, processes, and tools:
- have a clear understanding of retrospectives
- be able to identify quick wins and how to ‘fail fast’
- templates for facilitating retrospectives
- identify opportunities to introduce them into the teams work
Join Maddie Stark for our re-worked Adaptive agile masterclass series 'Adaptive agile: How to create responsive and sustainable teams' to learn how to adapt agile methodologies and in doing so how organisations can save time, money, and resources by providing information about our services in real time that push us to work better whilst freeing up space for creativity and innovation.
- Who was the event aimed at?
This course is aimed at anyone working in the Scottish voluntary sector with an interest in agile project management.
- Previous delegate comments
- "I'm really excited about the approach and what I've learned in these sessions and I've made changes to my way of working that I'm already feeling are making a big difference, using some of the tools and ideas from retrospectives and stand ups to be more focused and structured in my work."
Sign up for our Events & Training bulletin
If you would like to receive regular updates on events we run, please enter your details below:
Also on the following date
- 16 April 2024 Spaces availabile