Our shared office space next to the iconic Mackintosh at the Willow on Glasgow’s Sauchiehall Street has recently undergone extensive renovations. Queen Street and Central railway stations – and everything Glasgow has to offer – are nearby, meaning you don’t have to go far for a cuppa on your break.
- Shared kitchen and dining space
- Passenger Lift
- Secure comms room
- Postage services
- Secure card entry system
- Accessible toilets on each floor
Your rate will cover desk space, heating, electricity, cleaning and shared meeting space.
Other additional services can include managed IT, laptop rental & a range of telecoms options.
Rates & Availability
- Area 1 – 1 mid-sized office space | 2,369 SqFt | includes 2 meeting rooms
- Area 2 – 1 mid-sized office space | 2,369 SqFt |includes 3 meeting rooms
- Area 3 – 1 small-sized office space | 417 SqFt
£13 SqFt + £9 service charge (+ VAT)
We are happy to tailor a package to your needs – just tell us what your requirements are and we’ll do our best to accommodate them. Call today to arrange an appointment with our facilities team on 0131 474 8000, or fill in our enquiry form.
We share our Edward House workspace with a variety of voluntary sector organisations, including SFAD, STAF, Early Years Education and Versus Arthritis.