In 2019, the Digital Team at SCVO worked with 29 organisations around Scotland, offering them a fully funded, comprehensive, training and support package as part of a new ‘Digital Champions in Social Housing’ programme.
The programme focused on improving the lives of tenants living in social housing through digital and aims to develop a network of Digital Champions working in social housing across the country.
We invited applications from people working in social housing in Scotland who are motivated to influence change and are passionate about the benefits of digital inclusion.
Taking learning from the previous cohort, as well as the events of the past twelve months, we have updated the programme to include:
- Monthly online facilitated learning sessions
- Support to develop your digital inclusion plan to support your tenants and the wider community
- Opportunities to work with social housing colleagues across Scotland
- ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions to help you support Digital Champions within your own organisation
- Advice on monitoring and evaluating digital inclusion activity
- Access to credit rated qualifications for involved staff to aid career progress
Applications closed at midday on 19th May 2021.
Applications are now open and will close at midday on 14th May 2021. If you are interested in taking part, find out more and apply here.