Professional development is a lifelong process, in which you must assess your skills and qualities, consider your aims and set goals in order to realise and maximise your potential. Our training programme is designed to provide quality training for anyone looking to improve their skills, qualifications and future career prospects.
What you get on our training courses
- membership discount
- online training courses (in response to Coronavirus)
- learning materials
- certificate of achievement
- informal peer support networks
We have worked with our network of trainers to develop courses that are packed full of content and relevant to you and your role within the voluntary sector.
- diverse network of trainers
- broad range of experience, knowledge and skills
- experienced in online training delivery
- genuine interest in the voluntary sector
- keep up to date with their chosen subject and how it affects sector
- constantly develop content to suit shifts in learning and sector
Last modified on 16 November 2022
Thanks for your feedback!