Creating time for creativity and innovation
Hybrid and remote work is here to stay, and we now know it is no longer enough to take everything from the office and make it virtual. This workshop will support you to increase your ability to control distractions, be present in the moment, find flow, and maximise focus in the workplace, so that you can unleash your genius!
- Overall aim
This session will:
- help to free up staff time and capacity
- reduce time wasted in meetings, and cover how to decline meetings
- show you how to get more done uninterrupted to create space
We leverage ideology, methodologies, frameworks, and tools from the tech sector to empower the voluntary sector. Our aim is to enable the sector to seamlessly integrate digital practices as a fundamental core capability, rather than treating them as exceptional tools for rare circumstances. This support extends to voluntary sector organisations of all sizes, ensuring they can consistently deliver high-quality digital services.
- Who is the event aimed at?
Anyone working in the voluntary sector.
- Other Information
This session is hosted by Maddie Stark
- Previous delegate comments
- Really enjoyed this session, lots of great info in a short period of time which is great. Informative and made me think a lot. Lots of ideas to take forward and try out. Lovely energising host! (rare on zoom training sessions)
Sign up for our Events & Training bulletin
If you would like to receive regular updates on events we run, please enter your details below: